As the Baby Boomer generation
is now in succession mode it is estimated over the next 5 years, 70% of
business owners plan to exit their business.
This webinar by the NSW Business Chamber, and shown at the Temora Town Hall Theatre, will explore the key considerations business owners must deal with NOW, to ensure they are ready when exit times arrives.
In this webinar you will:
- Understand your ‘magic number’
- Learn why knowing your ‘value gap’ is critical
- Discover how to bridge the gap between your ‘magic number’ and current business value
- Learn the 6 SuperPowers to Business Success and how they can help build value
- Learn why you must start working on succession NOW
If you're a TBEG member and are interested in coming along to this FREE event, or would like to know more, contact TBEG Executive Officer Marlo Brown on 0408362388, or email@example.com
In the heart of the NSW agricultural belt, Temora Shire is a sanctuary rich with heritage and resources.
From golden beginnings to high flying achievements, Temora has spread its wings to become more than just another country town. Known for its internationally acclaimed aviation museum in a district of agricultural excellence...